• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Comanche

We just got our cherokee, but lookin at some of the comanche builds makes me want one.

NO SHIT.......the first time this man has ever wanted a pick up.

I dunno if you didint read threw the whole C/L post but it says that its got 46k original miles

Last edited:
I've always been a big comanche fan, but the problem most of the time is that they are either beat to crap/rusted out or too expensive

So what your guys take on this one? I mean there is only one soso photo and i know you HAVE to see things in person but price vs year....?

i mean whats the down side of an 86 year model.

I just know with the cherokees the years were very specific if you wanted to avoid certain problems.

We got our 89, 4x4, 231, Ba-10, 4.0. For $600. All it needed was a jump and a power steering line (which was even included brand new). Tooks us 20 min to get it reagy to roll and its been driving ever since.

I dont think id pay $2500 for one.

86.. is that a GM motor year?

86.. is that a GM motor year?
Yes, but nothing a 242 or V8 swap cannot fix. But I dunno if I would pay the kind of money they are asking for that particular one, as it probably has low miles cuz it runs like crap, or the odo went around once.

Back