• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rieter trails june12..13..14 maybe

jeepnleo

NAXJA Forum User
ok so i am headed up to rieter eithier friday night the 12th and staying saturday. or i am headed out there saturday for sure and mayeb staying till sunday.

i cant make it to NWfest so i am doing the next best thing. so if anyone wants to join me be there the 13th.

It's Reiter, for the record.

~Scott

As long as your not calling it Reiter Pit nobody cares if you make a typo here and there. :thumbup:

-Alex

Unlike me who made the mistake of putting that as the title for a video...
:sad1:

~Scott

I might be interested.

as we get closer to that weekend i will give more details. right now plans are be at reiter by 11am or sooner sat. june 13th. then i will probably stay till about 6 or 7pm then head back to oak harbor

Ok... so I am still headed up to reiter trails for sure on the 13th. I will be leaving oak habror around 9am at the latest. Should only take about 2 hours to get there. So 11am ish is when I should be there. Plan to stay till aout 7pm. I have a cb. I am not sure what channel I will be on. Any suggestions?

Hope to meet someone there.

Last edited:
What is your rig like? I can't make it out this weekend, but personally I don't like to plan a wheeling trip with ppl I don't know if I don't know their rig specs/capabilities.

It's no fun to go out expecting to do harder stuff and get stuck on easier stuff, or dragging people.

~Scott

I have a few things i have to finish up on my rig, but I may be game for going up!

I have a LSD in the rear only and a 3.5 lift, with rocker and tank protection!

unlike the kid who is now locked and is too good for us common poor folk:looser:

Just kiddin Scott

I have a few things i have to finish up on my rig, but I may be game for going up!

I have a LSD in the rear only and a 3.5 lift, with rocker and tank protection!

unlike the kid who is now locked and is too good for us common poor folk:looser:

Just kiddin Scott

Nah man don't get me wrong, I'm not like some people I know who just flat out refuse to take people out and showing them around. But I don't want to deal with a stock XJ either. As long as I'm on a trail and not a fire road I'm happy.

~Scott

You have gotten kind of uppity of late, junior. We'll have to knock you back down a peg or three at NW Fest. For starters, we'll just point at Lyle's rig and then at yours and laugh.

You have gotten kind of uppity of late, junior. We'll have to knock you back down a peg or three at NW Fest. For starters, we'll just point at Lyle's rig and then at yours and laugh.

:hang:
I suppose I could see how it sounds that way...my apologizes, not what I'm trying to get at. I wont bother trying to explain my past situations...But yeah, Lyle's rig is nice. I know my place. :thumbup:

It's amazing how much a person can look like a dumba$$ or jerk when they post a bunch without thinking much of what they're posting. :D

~Scott

Naw man... we're just razzin ya a bit! I dont think anyone wants to go out on the trail with somone that does not have a capable rig to even go down a fire road let alone a actual trail. Unless you know they are willing to beat the hell out of it and brought it up on a trailer so they can take it strait to the scrap yard!:scottm:

Then i will be more than happy to sit back and watch and take :photo::photo::cool:

You're still okay in my book Scott. You're 18, you're supposed to say dumb shit.

If you haven't wised-up by 21, I'll start treating you like Alex.

You're still okay in my book Scott. You're 18, you're supposed to say dumb shit.

If you haven't wised-up by 21, I'll start treating you like Alex.

:party:

Let's go wheeling. :thumbup:

THREAD JACK: over.

~Scott

I might be in depending on if I have the Jeep done or not, I might be moving that weekend though. I'm getting a 2 car garage with decent ceiling height.

:party:

Let's go wheeling. :thumbup:

THREAD JACK: over.

~Scott

I'm already taking the CJ over to Manastash with my other club that weekend. So I will be wheeling, just not at Reiter with you all. Next XJ trip is likely NW Fest, although I would like to hit up a shakedown run maybe the weekend before. I'll post up if it happens, see who's game. It'd just be a couple hour test-run for me, but if anyone wants to meet up and make a whole day run of it amongst themselves, so be it.

i have been to reiter and i know there a really difficult trails and some easy ones. i doubt i will do any of the really hard stuff because i am stock. i did trim my fenders and i have 31st. also rocker protection(RC sliders). my plan was meet up do as many trails as i can and when they are to hard i wouldnt mind sitting in with someone or walking the trail to take some pics and do some spotting.

oh and i dont care about a dent or a scratch but i do want to drive my xj home.

I'm already taking the CJ over to Manastash with my other club that weekend. So I will be wheeling, just not at Reiter with you all. Next XJ trip is likely NW Fest, although I would like to hit up a shakedown run maybe the weekend before. I'll post up if it happens, see who's game. It'd just be a couple hour test-run for me, but if anyone wants to meet up and make a whole day run of it amongst themselves, so be it.

I'll probably be up for a shake down the weekend before NWfest assuming I have everything buttoned up by them. I got my bushing issue hammered out this morning so I think I'm almost road ready just need to weld on my new TB bracket and build my TB.

Back