• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2N04 Trail Maintenance Day

Which day do you prefer

• Saturday, May 30

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Sunday May 31

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Which day would work for you or if both which day would you prefer?

Saturday, May 30th or

Sunday May 31st?

I'm planning on camping somewhere in BB that weekend, so either day will work for me.

Tell you what, I'll come up on Sunday and rake out your tire tracks from the trail.

:moon:

But then you would end up driving over your newly raked area leaving your tire track :D

Saturday is best. Didn't someone say, "Thou shalt not work on Sunday"? Can you tell I haven't been to church in a looong time?

Sorry Rick looks like Saturday is winning out.

Anyone else?

I think either day works for me... any camping or festivities involved in addition to good deeds? I'll certainly do it just for the good off road karma, but am curious whether I should drive my XJ up from San Diego, or whether it's a "drive the 34mpg Mirage & hitch a ride down the trail if 4wd/clearance is required" type thing. Others from San Diego area could carpool with me, too, if they want...

,theres a fresh burn where the creek crosses.post up a definate date and i may be able to make it.

Got any details on that? When did you run the trail?

It looks like the run will be Saturday. I'll post details after Thursday.

I would like to be up there Saturday and Sunday but that is tentative at this point.

Got any details on that? When did you run the trail?

It looks like the run will be Saturday. I'll post details after Thursday.

I would like to be up there Saturday and Sunday but that is tentative at this point.
I was up there deer hunting last november, the burn area is mostly east of creek, burnt up the side of the mountain and south also.

Back