• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone have 6 renix injectors

i remember reading on here awhile ago that mustang 19# injectors would work and are cheaper. ill try searching to see if i can find that thread again.

I have a set of six rebuilt 19lb. Ford injectors that I purchased on ebay some time ago. I have no use for them. They were from a company called South Bay Fuel Injectors if you want to research them on ebay. I have had these for about six months. They are suposed to fit 87 thru 95 from what I remember. I paid $119 for the set, but would take $60 for them if you are interested. I am in Kingman, but can ship them. I can also list them on ebay for you. I can also take paypal. Let me know if you are interested.

I have the stock ones I took out of my '89 w/ about 190k miles at the time. I replaced them with the Mustang injectors - which supposedly give a better spray pattern, better idle, yada, yada.. I didn't notice a damn bit of difference. lol! Anyway, if you want the stock ones you can have them. They're on sale: Free for a dollar. :p

I have been using the yellow ford pencil style injectors for a few years now and have had no issues. The ONLY reason I got them is becouse they ere affordable like 50 bux on ebay and they work. The renix injectors are hard to come by good working ones anymore.
So, go with the 60 dollar set and enjoy.

Back