• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socal Fest Pics

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
Had an awesome time this weekend. Big thank you to CruiserHead for being so kind and letting me and my little family crash at his camp site. Didnt get to hang out and meet as many people as i wanted but next time im sure there will be plenty of time.

ill be uploading them through out the evening as i took quite a few pics.

enjoy!

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

Damn Julio, you were on my run on Saturday and I didn't even know it. Sorry I didn't get to formally introduce myself. I always say that we should all wear name tags at big events like this.

And congrats for winning the rock rails. You owe me for pulling out your number. ;)

Damn Julio, you were on my run on Saturday and I didn't even know it. Sorry I didn't get to formally introduce myself. I always say that we should all wear name tags at big events like this.

And congrats for winning the rock rails. You owe me for pulling out your number. ;)

yeah man... very busy event. but fun none the less...
here are some more pics.

Ill buy you a beer at the next M&G. :p
DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

MikeG made name tags for us at one event. Don't remember which event, but it's a damn good idea. I used to make people pose with their rigs at the beginning of the run so that I could later post up their pics with names.

It's hard to remember names much less make friends with guys unless you get intimate for a long time... like wrenching or a recovery.

MikeG made name tags for us at one event. Don't remember which event, but it's a damn good idea. I used to make people pose with their rigs at the beginning of the run so that I could later post up their pics with names.

It's hard to remember names much less make friends with guys unless you get intimate for a long time... like wrenching or a recovery.

x2. Both names would be nice, real name and NAXJA name.

Looks like you all had fun, and thanks for the call on Saturday Evening, made my night! :D

Back