• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a front driveshaft in BB!

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Hey yall,

posting up for Rick (JumpThis), his son's front driveshaft is toast and he needs a replacement. If anyone has a spare front driveshaft for a D30/231 please bring it up to SoCalFest in Big Bear.

Thanks

Well I posted on the other thread, but if nobody has one I can swing by ecology before heading out. Or if Scott has a good one, I can run by his place on the way....it's not that far out of the way.

i got a front driveshaft you can have.
im pretty sure it will fit. theyre all the same arent they?

ill be coming up sat

-Shomsky

I think Mark Wolfe (MarkW) still has the one out of my '90 Carbeque... I will pm him & ask him to get in touch with Josh and/or Rick...
Carol

Went to ecology, went to pap, went back to ecology. Between the two yards there were 9 cherokees but only 2 driveshafts. One had some funky flange adapter, the other was a np242/hpd30. It looked the same as the 231 ds, so I grabbed it. I didn't, however, verify it was a 4.0 vs. 4 angry squirrels tho. So if anyone has one off of a 231 with a 4.0, I suppose choices wouldn't hurt.

Ah, I didn't even think of that part haha. Mine is a 242/30 setup from an '88. I'll check it out anyhow. Can't hurt to bring it up if it isn't busted. I have a feeling it is though. I have a feeling it's in bad shape.

I have one but I wo'nt be going to Big Bear. Anyone want to come pick it up in Lakewood and take it with them?
If so,send me a pm.

Hey yall,

posting up for Rick (JumpThis), his son's front driveshaft is toast and he needs a replacement. If anyone has a spare front driveshaft for a D30/231 please bring it up to SoCalFest in Big Bear.

Thanks

I have one in the RV. Leaving in about 2 hours. Have him bring my longside front shaft that he owes me. :)

Back