• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flush mount Tail lights

jeepster425

NAXJA Forum User
Alright. This is my first thread and i am thinking about doing some L.E.D. Flush mount tail lights. I've seen some before, but i want to see what and how everyone has done them.

Thanks.:helpme:

Flush to what?

DSC04481.jpg
[/IMG]

I guess they're not really flush mount, but like this style

I tried to place an order but have repeatedly gotten server errors, e-mailed them with no replies (3 times) and tried to find a phone number with no luck. I don't think they are in business.

Sometimes I get errors when trying to order online using FireFox. When that happens I just use Internet Explorer.

"Always trying to keep up with the needs of Jeep owners."

First line in the description. Then why don't you make any for a 97-01?

The rusty's light boxes are a pain to use.

i bought a pair and rustys cuts the holes the wrong size. For a standard 4" light you need a 4.5" hole, rusty's cuts them 4.25 so you have to grind them to make lights fit with grommets.

Also the mounting holes do not match up perfectly.

final product

100_0555.jpg

Last edited:
The rusty's light boxes are a pain to use.

i bought a pair and rustys cuts the holes the wrong size. For a standard 4" light you need a 4.5" hole, rusty's cuts them 4.25 so you have to grind them to make lights fit with grommets.

Also the mounting holes do not match up perfectly.
So what did Rusty say?

Back