• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

End of lift

88-xj-laredo

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so I have a 4.5" lift installed all except the track rod is not connected to the new bracket, its only off by a couple of cm's. What I mean is the trackrod is in the bracket but I cannot line up the bolt hole, how can I move the trackrod over to line up the holes or do you people have any tricks to doing this?

-Thanks for the help, Mark

Um when I did my lift, i just redrilled my trac bar hole, but I think if you compress one of the sides of the axle it should get closer. Try jacking up the drivers side and it should get closer to lining up...sorry if this makes no sence just thought I would lend a hand, good luck and have fun...later

88-xj-laredo said:
Ok so I have a 4.5" lift installed all except the track rod is not connected to the new bracket, its only off by a couple of cm's. What I mean is the trackrod is in the bracket but I cannot line up the bolt hole, how can I move the trackrod over to line up the holes or do you people have any tricks to doing this?

-Thanks for the help, Mark

Mambeu said:
Please search before starting a new thread. Had you searched, you would have seen that we just discussed this very topic not three days past:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=98726

Pwned.

:D

Back