• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Black Lug Nuts.

REX J

NAXJA Forum User
Wondering if any one knows of a good place to get some black lugs to match the Black steely D windows i'll be getting for my xj. The only place i've seen so far is rock ratz. I'm also debating getting locking lugs since I plan on taking the jeep around/out of the country and would like the peace of mind. However, locking lucks are definitely a bit $$$. Suggestions?

If you paint them that means you'll have to scratch them first!!!! eheheheh hahahaha...
O geee I'm runnin out of breath...light headed.....eheh

X2 on Summit Racing. I've used 'em a couple of times for black chrome lug nuts. They're very good quality steel and chrome, no lug nut with tin cap combo here. If you need / want locks you can get those in black chrome too.

Discount tire can get them for you, but I recall they're about $7.00 ea

haha yeah i was thinking of doing the same thing, but krylon is most certainly not 99cents. try like $4

sure but you wont use the whole can to spray your nuts. they're pretty small.

I havent run into a Jeeper who's nuts wouldnt fit in a 3/4" socket

LOL, yeah man -- ya know what though! my '89 I just got has slightly bigger aftermarket ones on it - its the only "modified" thing on it - they are nice one piece chrome and they take a 13/16" socket oh any my trail rig has these:

l_0e883cefcb6a0d8c135b269a4ce7b326.jpg

wow thats an old pic - I even had the stock rear bumper yet!

i live with mine and i have 3 different sizes, all 3 sizes on 2 of the wheels and 2 sizes on the other 2

i got a set from fleabay for the jk axles. i had 4 different sizes from the PO!:scared:
that would have been a pia to remove a tire on the side of the road IMO.
found them on an ebay store, fit right etc.
lug nut king i think was the store.

martin

Back