• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

filling ax15 fluid

jonnywong

NAXJA Forum User
Is it alright to fill up the ax15 from the shifter hole on top?? just making sure to stop pouring when its at the bottom of the filler hole of course...

hmm, good question - I wanted to change the fluid in mine but I couldn't get the fill plug off - I think I could have got the drain off but I didnt want to drain it without being able to refill - what size are the plugs maybe I needed a different socket or something - it was a while ago so I can't remember the issue

while searching around on google found out its alright to do it this way, just make sure you take out the fill plug to to ensure you do not overfill.

If you are going to remove the fill plug anyways, why not just do it there and be done?

its a hell of alot easier if your shifter and boot is already disassembled and going in that way, rather than making a mess with a syringe or however else you fill it through the fill plug. it took me no more than 2-3 minutes to fill er up :thumbup:

Back