• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What does this tell you all...

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch :laugh3:brothel in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it. They failed and it closed.:bawl: Now we are trusting the economy of our country to a pack of nit-wits who couldn't make money running a whore house and selling booze?:cheers:

Very true. You would have figured they would have been better at it by now, seeing all the citizens, people and countries they have screwed over the past 30 years. It should have come naturally.
On the other hand I sure would have given my eye teeth to have been present in that conversation when they appointed a GS manager, boy that must have been something.

So what's the GS rating for a prostitute?

Same as a congressman?

So what's the GS rating for a prostitute?

Same as a congressman?

At least you are aware up front of their intent to take your money and
spax.jpg

YOU!

I wonder how many members of those august bodies in the house and senate did a 'fact finding' trip there after the feds took over.
Hmmm, I wonder, did the employee's get a GS rating and if so were they reassigned when it closed....all kinds of questions there.

I wonder how many members of those august bodies in the house and senate did a 'fact finding' trip there after the feds took over.
Probably not many. Hookers are true capitalists, and are NOT into giving out freebees. Even for congressmen.

Back