• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

counting down!!

85xjwoody

NAXJA Forum User
Only a week away! Can't wait to get to the campground, see some friends, meet some new people, and get some wheeling in!!!:cheers:

Only a week away! Can't wait to get to the campground, see some friends, meet some new people, and get some wheeling in!!!:cheers:

You and me both brother now this weekend i'm trimming the bumper caps and valance and installing my rails!

I think a three.. It's the back part of orange trail, small rock garden..

Nick

I think a three.. It's the back part of orange trail, small rock garden..

Nick

Sorry ,That's the first part of the video ,then you have a sample of the rock quarry,the green trail, and the red trail which in areas is more difficult....

Nick

count down is on and I am busting azz to get things done. Got the pass side long arm installed toinight, so tomorrow the drivers side mount gets cut from the body and then final install of the long arms is complete!! :thumbup: Would have kept going tonight but I forget to order nore propane for the shop, so it will be tomorrow b4 I can get some more. nothing like pushing it to the last minute! :D

I have to find some time this week to sneak over to the shop and modify/install my steering brace and install UCA bushings. The bushings could probably wait, but I'd really like to get the steering brace in.

Rock light wiring needs to be done also.

Depending on when everyone gets in Friday, I'd be willing to lend a hand installing stuff at the CG if I'm not otherwise occupied.

Nah! I'll pass i'm not ready for too many rocks just yet! You got the ole jeep running good?

Yeah I took it down to the wire worked on it all day yesterday.. For the most part she's ready..
Can't wait to get on some of the sand hills and let it rip!!!

HavaGoodOne

Nick

Back