• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Once Again, Ron Paul Tells it Like it is.

Jester99

NAXJA Forum User
Ron Paul explains on Glenn Beck's show last night that the new monetary system is coming and they are panicking as they they try to restructure it. Also the move towards one world government. The New World Order is here....and there is no need to wear a tin foil hat see it.

Funny how Fox News, CNN, and other mainstream media labeled the man a "nut" and "conspiracy theorist" when running for president. Many of you here also did the same. Now he is the one people are turning to for answers because he is the only one who is making any sense. The man deserves an apology. I commend him for sticking to his views(many of which I share) and beliefs when every one said he was wrong and a crazy man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCh6pLXkky8

x2

The hell with the haters and the doubters. I'm still living my life, but planning ahead and ready to say I told you so...be it now or in 3-4 years.

I think the rest of us will wake up when gun ownership is threatened more beyond this incrementalism that the masses don't notice as easily.

I don't see everybody turning to him...Glenn Beck talking to him doesn't necessarily mean he shares the same views or that he's right, it just means that there's a trend right now and Beck wanted to have a guest on the show who was known for having those views.

Also, this post doesn't mean I disagree either. ;)

Funny how everyone claims that Bush was involved with "NWO"

Seems like it's the Dems driving us to the One World Gov't....

all i have to say is i voted for ron paul.

I don't see everybody turning to him...Glenn Beck talking to him doesn't necessarily mean he shares the same views or that he's right, it just means that there's a trend right now and Beck wanted to have a guest on the show who was known for having those views.

Also, this post doesn't mean I disagree either. ;)

Beck does agree with him and Dr. Paul is a regular guest on the show. ;)

Funny how everyone claims that Bush was involved with "NWO"

Seems like it's the Dems driving us to the One World Gov't....

That's the point, both sides are used to divide us into the left/right paradigm.

There are politicians from both major parties in bed with the ones who wish to destroy America.

Back