• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Do work.

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
Well... say hello to Ashe-Everest and Associates, Inc's newest Auto Reposessor :D :clap::clap::party::party::party:

I finally found some work, and it's doing something I think I'll love doing. I get to steal cars for a living! A buddy of mine had the in, and I'll be working with him for the first 6 months to a year or so, depending on business, then I'll end up going out by myself. I'm STOKED! It's about time, I feel for anybody out of work right now, there's not much out there...

Anyway, just thought I'd share...

Well... say hello to Ashe-Everest and Associates, Inc's newest Auto Reposessor :D :clap::clap::party::party::party:

I finally found some work, and it's doing something I think I'll love doing. I get to steal cars for a living! A buddy of mine had the in, and I'll be working with him for the first 6 months to a year or so, depending on business, then I'll end up going out by myself. I'm STOKED! It's about time, I feel for anybody out of work right now, there's not much out there...

Anyway, just thought I'd share...

"I feel for anybody out of work right now"
Really, How are you feeling about them when you take their car?

"I feel for anybody out of work right now"
Really, How are you feeling about them when you take their car?
I'll elaborate on that a bit.

I'll feel like I'm doing my job... to keep the economy going. I'll feel like I'm doing my part to keep the banks in business, because when the banks fail the economy fails, as has been evident as of late.

I've been out of work since August, and yet, still been paying all my bills. Because I don't live above my means. I understand times get tough, and not everybody is guilty, but it's something that has to be done. If people's cars didn't get repossessed when they stopped paying, what would be the incentive to keep paying? Honesty? Pffft.

I'll feel like I'm doing my job... to keep the economy going. I'll feel like I'm doing my part to keep the banks in business, because when the banks fail the economy fails, as has been evident as of late.

I've been out of work since August, and yet, still been paying all my bills. Because I don't live above my means. I understand times get tough, and not everybody is guilty, but it's something that has to be done. If people's cars didn't get repossessed when they stopped paying, what would be the incentive to keep paying? Honesty? Pffft.
true that. congrats jim. becareful with the REPO part tho.

Point well taken. There are a lot of people out there who should and will have to take personal responsibility for poor financial decisions. On the other hand, there are those who try to live within their means and still have the carpet pulled out from under them. Think of it like gainful employment for the undertaker in a time of war. Should it be a time of celebration?
Congrats on being employed. Watch your ass!
Respectfully, MtnG

Back