• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free FM gets the axe

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Am I the only one bummed out by this? The station goes to a Top 40 format on Monday, because more Brittany Spears and Jonas Brothers music is what we all really need.

I finally got an ipod back in Sept and I love it, but I got used to listening to talk on Free FM, going to be hard to go back to music all the time.

They still have FM?

I'm with you. It sucks that Adam is going off the radio. I sometime listen to Lykus in the afternoon and sometimes listen to music but ALWAYS listened to Adam on my way to work.

I'm with you. It sucks that Adam is going off the radio. I sometime listen to Lykus in the afternoon and sometimes listen to music but ALWAYS listened to Adam on my way to work.

When I worked for Farmers and was in the car all day long I got used to listening to all 3. Adam brought me in as I used to be a huge fan of his on Loveline, and from there I slowly started listening to Frosty Heidi and Frank and then Leykis.

Still listen whenever I can hopefully some of them will get picked up by other stations.

Hey. Pandora radio on the iphone or itouch is the shit!! Build your own radio stations for free. We listen to it all day at work.

What!??!? Are you effing serious!? That BLOOOOOWS. Frosty Heidi and Frank... Leykis... Corolla??? They're all gone!??

Friday is the last day.

Hey. Pandora radio on the iphone or itouch is the shit!! Build your own radio stations for free. We listen to it all day at work.

You gonna buy me an iphone?

Hell yeah, Pandora is awesome!

Am I the only one bummed out by this? The station goes to a Top 40 format on Monday, because more Brittany Spears and Jonas Brothers music is what we all really need.

What's wrong with brittney? :)

britney-spears-but-you-cant-take-the-trailerpark.jpg

really bummed to lose Frosty, Heidi, Frank, Leykis, Carolla and the likes. sucks to know that my company is axing them...grr

yeah, wtf??? i like talk radio more than i like the shitty music thats played over and over gain....fack!

btw Jim....I lose!

Back