• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BestAutomotive Header

yeah - when you drag your exhaust over something, you've got a long rigid tube setup wtih the weak link being your very, very hot exhaust manifold. You pretty much know how cracked manifolds go....

I have that exact same header from that company. They offer a lifetime guarntee. The quality was awesome the fit was perfect....My stock manifold cracked due to water cooling it from a leaking freeze plug. This thing is HUGE and built like a tank. 10K on mine so far with 0 issues. BUY IT!! Its way bigger than a stock header.

I have that exact same header from that company. They offer a lifetime guarntee. The quality was awesome the fit was perfect....My stock manifold cracked due to water cooling it from a leaking freeze plug. This thing is HUGE and built like a tank. 10K on mine so far with 0 issues. BUY IT!! Its way bigger than a stock header.

Yeah I read your post about it on CF, so I figured I would check it out.

Back