• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holt $*@*&% Stealership

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
They want $95 for a coolant reservoir for the closed loop system.

Fount knock off at Schucks for $29

Couple years back I had to go pick up some misc. part at the dealer and just for laughs I asked how much a front driveshaft was....they wanted $600:roflmao:

Couple years back I had to go pick up some misc. part at the dealer and just for laughs I asked how much a front driveshaft was....they wanted $600:roflmao:

I called them because they are about two blocks away from me

It sits there like it was meant to be. Hoses need adapters since sizes are different but nothing you cant find at hardware store

How bout you make your self one of deez?

pjpictures704.jpg

pjpictures706.jpg

pjpictures708.jpg

-PJ-

I'd take an used OEM tank over the aftermarket crap. Stock is like 2 or 3mm thick plastic, the aftermarket ones are like a 2 liter soda bottle.

X2
The after market ones do not hold up. I burned through 3 of them Then eliminated the "tank" all together.

My nephew tried the after market caps from the parts stores .
Then went to George and Diane and got the bottle and cap together $25.00 I think ,no more problem....well it`s only been a year now.

Those pieces are very over priced. When I bought my rig it had a crack in the newer style coolant bottle and they wanted like 50 or 60 for it. Found one online for 25.

I like my solution;

open system.

no more gay system bleeding, no more problems, and with a good flush new radiator water pump and t-stat, the thing doesn't ever get above 190 with a 190 t-stat.

Back