• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 row CSF

RªMB°

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know the part number for this? Everytime I call the radiator places they only say they have 2 rows and they dont carry 3row :bs:

Can someone lend me a hand?

Not sure of what CSF means.

Are you looking for a 3-row radiator?

If radiator, open or closed system?

Year and engine?

OK, found CSF is a brand of radiator.

Have you contacted CSF to see if they even make what you need?

CSF makes a 3row aftermarket radiator for the Cherokee's. I have bought 1 before and they gave me the run around the last time until I found the right one, but now they're really jerking my chain saying there is only a 2row when I know for a fact there is a 3 row made.

Its a 95 XJ with a 4.0L I6 and a manual tranny.

Ok.

You need to call CSF and get the part number for your application, then shove it under the nose of the dweeb at the parts counter.

CSF, Inc.
2941 North Locust Avenue,
Rialto, California
U.S.A. 92377
Phone: (909) 355-1991
Fax: (909) 355-2149
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Customer Service: [email protected]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Technical Service: [email protected] [/FONT]​
Thank you for visiting !!!

You can look up in their online catalog, but it lists a standard and HD part number, does not specify 3-rom, and its best not to assume.

Give them a call and get the right one.

I finallly got ahold of someone with a brain :clap:

It is a CSF 1193-3 all day long just for that :soapbox:

Hope I'm not raining on your parade, but CSF online catalog say metal tank HD radiator for 95 xj 4.0 would be #2573 soon to be superseded by #2671.

Give CSF a call.

Back