• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest Trophies (help decide the catagories)

Longest distance driven
Most carnage
Worst hangover
?

nicest build

trail-trash build

Best driver

Best Photography / Best Picture - Have a thread where people can post up entires and then everyone vote prior to NW Fest. Put some paramaters around it, maybe it must be from 2008.

Best Video - There have been some very worthy videos, this might encourage people to put a little time into it. I know we all like to see our rigs in action.

Best Recovery - Self explanitory. Either your rig or someone elses.

Best In Mall - Cleanest rig on the planet with spinning rims etc.. bling

Ultimate Driver - That cool cat that manuevers his rig up and down perilous runs without taking any damage, or needed to pull a winch line.

Rock Beater - The rig with the most attraction to Rock? Most dents?

Barely an XJ - More Tube, glue, tape and bailing wire than stock parts.

Most Dedicated - The one go to guy always up for a run.

My thoughts.

Best Photography / Best Picture - Have a thread where people can post up entires and then everyone vote prior to NW Fest. Put some paramaters around it, maybe it must be from 2008.

Best Video - There have been some very worthy videos, this might encourage people to put a little time into it. I know we all like to see our rigs in action.

Ultimate Driver - That cool cat that manuevers his rig up and down perilous runs without taking any damage, or needed to pull a winch line.

My thoughts.

good ideas!

how bout a macgyvr award ? for oh Idk ? maybe using a beer can to repair a radiator hose type of thing :doh:

My thoughts.

Their should be something for someone who drives everywhere instead of trailering, that can be part of most dedicated though.

-Alex

Their should be something for someone who drives everywhere instead of trailering, that can be part of most dedicated though.

-Alex

someone else suggested before a "hardcore award" for driving there, wheelin the piss out of it, sleeping in it, cookin on the fire, and driving it home type of thing.

i like that one too :viking:

someone else suggested before a "hardcore award" for driving there, wheelin the piss out of it, sleeping in it, cookin on the fire, and driving it home type of thing.

i like that one too :viking:

Cooking on the manifold actually... :D

I think we need to merge the two threads so Alex will stop stealing my ideas.... :roll:

Also: Best use of Stickers ( Rod should get a guaranteed trophy! :) )

unfortunatly i think i would have won that trophy last year.:puke:

-PJ-

Something to be proud of....? :wstupid:

~Scott

unfortunatly i think i would have won that trophy last year.:puke:

-PJ-

Everyone knows you just kill a couple beers in the morning to cure that, although morning whisky shivers are rough.

I would say, cleanest rig, best built rig, most hardcore rig, best driver/worst driver, and of course there needs to be a trophy for the last man conscious at the campfire, maybe the shot for shot award?

We should have a couple or one ot two Forum Related Awards, with "cyber trophy"

Most Useless replies - Self Explanitory

Almighty Thread Jacker - Some OCD just can't stay on topic

Guru - There are a few guys that always have great answers.

Back