• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whos coming from New England?

Borrowing your Mom's Jeep to make the trip again? :confused1

Something to consider here is we will only be allowed to wheel on the comp course area on Thursday and Sunday. So the black/red group will probably be spending a good part of the day Thursday doing some stupid things in the comp course area. If you have any desire to try any of this out, plan on wheeling one of those two days.

im gunna try to get my act together and go, but as of now im still questionable. one of these days ill get my act together and actually get some work done on the jeep

i would like to come down on thursday so i can wheel the park friday and sat, i had enough of the comp course last time.

colin, you mind if i tag along in your convoy?

im gunna try to get my act together and go, but as of now im still questionable. one of these days ill get my act together and actually get some work done on the jeep

same here, I'd love to go, but there's a bunch left to be done on the Jeep between now and then. Nevermind the actual cost of going... I'll do my best though, don't you fear!!

Like I've said, we'll see how things go for me. If I can make it I'll probably try to head down Wednesday as well.

same here, I'd love to go, but there's a bunch left to be done on the Jeep between now and then. Nevermind the actual cost of going... I'll do my best though, don't you fear!!
I've got "a bunch" to do as well. Yet we're still going with (obviously the preference) or without it.
... If I can make it I'll probably try to head down Wednesday as well.
and what day? ill be heading down Weds some time
We'll have to work out a VT, NH, and northern MA convoy for that Wednesday.

i would like to come down on thursday so i can wheel the park friday and sat, i had enough of the comp course last time.

colin, you mind if i tag along in your convoy?

Not a problem at all man. I'll let you know what time we plan on leaving and all that as the date gets closer.

Coincidentally, I had planned a RC trip this same weekend with a few friends. So i guess I'll see you guys there

If I go, I'll probably join the Billy/Mark/Colin/whoever else convoy...XJ convoys are always awesome :D With any luck, mine will be on the road and chuggin right along... then again, I can always tow. but that's not nearly as badass or as fun

Whats that all about, not allowed in the park on thursday....just the comp.....or is that only be allowed on the comp thursday due to RCROCS that weekend

STROKER

Stroker, it is that we only be allowed on the comp thursday due to RCROCS that weekend. The park is open, awaiting to be wheeled on thurs.

Stroker, it is that we only be allowed on the comp thursday due to RCROCS that weekend. The park is open, awaiting to be wheeled on thurs.

Thats correct, the comp course will be closed to us on Friday and Saturday for RCROCS, but the rest of the park will be open the entire time.

Back