• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wow. lesson learned for this guy!

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
run down of the story,
dude wheels stock Xj Up at Jones Creek, gets stuck, leaves rig, Posts up on Net he's stuck, gets back to rig, to find it Rolled down a hill, and Torched!

Insane. He made ALOT of mistakes, but Its a Cold reminder of what society has come to!:nono:

Yes. I feel bad for him. some of you wont. because your Perfect:twak:
http://nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35239

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page."

Sorry to hear.

some people are retarded. there was another guy who posted on CL that he was stuck in the crushers. when he came back later in the week it was extracted for them. what the hell could be going through someones mind that thay hear someone is stuck and instantly think about rolling it down a hill and lighting it on fire. i think i found good candidates for my non scientific frontal lobatamy tests.

Wow that really sucks.
The part that gets me is how he says he's been wheeling for 2 years. :dunno: That just sounds like he got no where and learned nothing in those two years. Sh!tty outcome for anyone though, regardless of the situation.

~Scott

Dude that is unacceptable.....i would have no problem whatsoever SHOOTING some one over that.......that is totally uncalled for even if he was wheeling in a restricted zone.

-PJ-

run down of the story,
dude wheels stock Xj Up at Jones Creek, gets stuck, leaves rig, Posts up on Net he's stuck, gets back to rig, to find it Rolled down a hill, and Torched!

Insane. He made ALOT of mistakes, but Its a Cold reminder of what society has come to!:nono:

Until I got to the 'rolled down a hill and torched' part I had to look at the date on this thread. :clap: Looked familiar at first. :shhh:

the sad truth is all the places around here your rig will get striped, stolen and burnt within the first hour of bing left alone

doesnt help he was in an illeagle area so thats were a lot of the real white trashers go

some people are retarded. there was another guy who posted on CL that he was stuck in the crushers. when he came back later in the week it was extracted for them. what the hell could be going through someones mind that thay hear someone is stuck and instantly think about rolling it down a hill and lighting it on fire. i think i found good candidates for my non scientific frontal lobatamy tests.

Would I be a candidate? I found a yoda stuck up at frog lake in the snow it had been there for a few days. I winched it out for him and pulled it back to the parking lot and locked it up. I also told the camp host that was there. They were wondering how they were going to remove it them selves because it was a safety hazard to them. It was in the middle of a main traveled snow mobile trail.

forget a lobotomy, I am a firm supporter of post birth abortion, your kid is 18-19 years old winds up being a piece of shit, I think the parents should be allowed to put a bullet in them. You do not destroy others people stuff. Seriously, I have been stuck before and had to leave a rig, always in legal places, and if I ever came back and caught someone messing with my junk in a harmful way, they would be answering to a springfield armory .45 :skull1:

I wish I would have seen this earlier, I would have helped him get unstuck depending if it was legal or not. It probably takes one call to bonneville power (seems from the threads thats the land owner) to find out if it was legal to recover it from back there, I know most of eastern Or, that the power companies do not care if you run their power line roads as long as you do not tear them up or cause a problem.

Last edited:
the sad truth is all the places around here your rig will get striped, stolen and burnt within the first hour of bing left alone

doesnt help he was in an illeagle area so thats were a lot of the real white trashers go
X2

He should have known better. I live 10 minutes from Jones Creek, and can honestly say I haven't driven through the staging area in over a year. There's just way to much sketchy activity that goes on around there.

The outcome doesn't surprise me at all.

You're such a tough guy. :)

actually I am a lover not a fighter, I just work very hard for my junk and do not tolerate people destroying it for sport.

That being said the smart person would most likely call the police instead of putting themselves in jeopardy.

actually I am a lover not a fighter, I just work very hard for my junk and do not tolerate people destroying it for sport.

That being said the smart person would most likely call the police instead of putting themselves in jeopardy.

Nah, there's nothing wrong with taking care of yourself...especially in a 'non-emergency' situation where the soonest response time is 3 days. :) I admire your initiative, though the local ninjas would differ with you. :D

That sucks pretty bad for this guy. Talk about an expensive, humiliating lesson learned. I second that I would be very loathe to leave my vehicle alone on the trail, but I always wheel with a group, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Hope you fellas are able to coordinate getting it out of there soon.

run down of the story,

That sucks about his rig, and that you have a bad attitude.

That sucks about his rig, and that you have a bad attitude.
No, i was just getting out my frustrations from the other board, some people feel he deserved that. and i dont think anyone deserves that.:lecture:

X2

He should have known better. I live 10 minutes from Jones Creek, and can honestly say I haven't driven through the staging area in over a year. There's just way to much sketchy activity that goes on around there.

The outcome doesn't surprise me at all.

he was in the jones creek power line area, about 15 min by gravel and road to get to it, its way worse then the staging area

plus i think you guys are missing part of it, where he was is illegal to be in

Last edited:
Back