• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

last try at parts train

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
Kind of seems funny as I have helped on more than my share of lift partys, parts trains and everything in between yet I can't get a couple stickers from Yucaipa to OC or even Riverside. Now I know why I just do things myself.

*** im in san bernardino almost every weekend. so i corys gay a$$ call me when you need some 909 sh!% brought down!

ill be movin around soon let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
andy - this is terry - i'll bring u what u need - pm me & i'll do what i can - this has nothing to do w/ whatever help i might need - i'll be going down that way anyway

I work at a sign/sticker/banner/screenprinting shop and we ship big ass stickers all the time. If they are 18" just roll them and they will be fine, you can roll them into a pretty small box. Or just cut up a big box and make a flat long box for them. It should only be like 5 bucks to ship them. :dunno: Just tryin to help

A parts train request for some stickers?

I can see why you might make the request, but realy...
USPS and some effort will get them to you safe enough.

:rolleyes:

A bunch of offers and the "Naxja VP" only talks shit........:doh:

How many people have parts train requests (or even ask for help) when they could do it themselves or mail it. IF you knew ANYTHING you would know I don't ask for help. I swapped motors at my house without ever posting up about it. I installed my long arm lift WITHOUT ever posting up about it. I ask for ONE GOD DAMN THING from this place and you have nothing positive to offer.

Last edited:
I work at a sign/sticker/banner/screenprinting shop and we ship big ass stickers all the time. If they are 18" just roll them and they will be fine, you can roll them into a pretty small box. Or just cut up a big box and make a flat long box for them. It should only be like 5 bucks to ship them. :dunno: Just tryin to help

Never thought about safely rolling it up. Theproblem is they don't print these stickers anymore so I really don't want to risk them getting damaged. I donated $40 to a race team for 3 stickers..........Thanks for the offers from those that offered help.

The stickers are at luvdlions in Yucaipa. Any help is appreciated. :cheers:

if you get them to me ill be towards west covina in a few days i can get them to russ's for ya,///Kevin

Andy, I know you said you are having problems even getting them to Riverside.
But if you can get them to Tony, I am gonna see him at a race this Saturday and I could bring them to you on Sunday.

Well we all hope to see Andy there to Curt.,.. hahahah

A bunch of offers and the "Naxja VP" only talks shit........:doh:

How many people have parts train requests (or even ask for help) when they could do it themselves or mail it. IF you knew ANYTHING you would know I don't ask for help. I swapped motors at my house without ever posting up about it. I installed my long arm lift WITHOUT ever posting up about it. I ask for ONE GOD DAMN THING from this place and you have nothing positive to offer.

Gotta love NAXJA..... .:passgas:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back