• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift Party this Sat. or Sun.

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
My RE 3.5" Superflex kit showed up, and I'd like to get it put on this upcomming weekend, either Sept 30th or Oct 1st, whichever is better.

I've done suspension work on my Mustang before, just springs and shocks/struts though.

I've got hand tools, and can provide beer and pizza for those willing to come help.

Any interest? And what day is better for people?

Located in Simi Valley.

David Taylor said:
Poor Rick, your just dieing to help people but you live in the sticks. :moon:
Simi is about 2 hours from you with no traffic.

More like 3 hours

yea thats a drive for you Rick...get your rail car and haul ass :D

btt

Lift parties have been split at this point, anyone in the Ventura Co. or San Fernando Valley area available this weekend?

David Taylor said:
Poor Rick, your just dieing to help people but you live in the sticks. :moon:
(don't tell anyone, but I KNOW I live in the sticks
and I can volunteer my shop all I want and nobody is going
to take me up on it. That gives me a reputation of someone
willing to help, without actually having to help!)

:D

IslanderOffRoad said:
btt

Lift parties have been split at this point, anyone in the Ventura Co. or San Fernando Valley area available this weekend?

I MAY be available this weekend, I have a some decent space/tools in Ventura also if you would like to think about doing it here. I will check into my schedule with the boss(wifey).

I'd be very interested in going up to ventura and doing the work at your shop.

Let me know

The lift is on!

Thanks very much to Chris (Skullvarian) and friends for providing the location, tools, and know how! I really appreciate all the time you guys spent helping me with this project, I definately couldn't have done it without the help. I owe you guys a few pitchers at the next meet and greet.

And now, the pics!

Before:

HPIM0139.jpg

After:

HPIM1885.jpg

HPIM1883.jpg

HPIM1884.jpg

HPIM1886.jpg

HPIM1887.jpg

HPIM1888.jpg

HPIM1889.jpg

Back