• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"I'll buy almost anything if it's shiny and made by Apple."

That was great

In other news the Sudoku killer will kill either 1, 4, or 9 next!

LOL, I saw this yesterday and was laughin my butt off. The whole shiney and Apple thing is kinda true. :D

The BEST part is the very end. So epic. Not because it's true, but it's just funny. I actually use Mac's at work and at home FOR work. But whatever.

virtually unbreakable unless dropped or hit.. im in.

Is that thing for real or not, cause when the guy was showing him how to type using the wheel, I was expecting them to crack up laughing cause it was taking so freaking long.

Typing speed would have to be changed to Letters Per Minute instead of WPM.

Is that thing for real or not, cause when the guy was showing him how to type using the wheel, I was expecting them to crack up laughing cause it was taking so freaking long.

Typing speed would have to be changed to Letters Per Minute instead of WPM.

If that's not a joke, it would be really sad. Professionally produced piece of (s)poofery!

sooo...i was watching this on my girlfriends computer, and she walks up and looks at the screen real quick and sees the macbook wheel, and goes: "Cooool!" then proceeds to yell at her room mate "ALEX, have you seen the the macbook wheel yet? It's AWESOME!" LoL.

She was broken hearted when i told her it was fake. LoL

Back