• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2008 - What a Year!

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User

:laugh3: Happy New Year 2009! :laugh3:

Reflecting back on 2008, we can say we had a great year because:
The blacks are happy - Obama was elected.

The whites are happy - OJ is in jail.

The Democrats are happy - George Bush is leaving office.

The Republicans are happy - Democrats will finally quit saying George Bush stole the election. And all of us are so happy that The election is finally over!

2009 will be even better: Immediately after his inauguration, Obama will balance the budget,revive the economy, solve the real estate problem, solve the auto industry problem, solve our gas/alternative energy problem, stop the fires and mudslides in California, ban hurricanes and tornadoes, stop identity theft, reverse global warming, find Osama, solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, get rid of corruption in government and achieve world peace. Then on the 7th day, he will rest!
Best wishes for 2009.............and remember
"The government cannot give anything to anyone that it does not first take from someone else."

"The government cannot give anything to anyone that it does not first take from someone else."

"A government large enough to give you everything you need is large enough to take everything you have."

I heard this from the mouth of a Congressman on C-SPAN one day and wish that I caught his name.

"A government large enough to give you everything you need is large enough to take everything you have."

I heard this from the mouth of a Congressman on C-SPAN one day and wish that I caught his name.

Lysander Spooner said it best...

"If the government can take a man's money without his consent, there is no limit to the additional tyranny it may practice upon him; for, with his money, it can hire soldiers to stand over him, keep him in subjection, plunder him at discretion, and kill him if he resists."

Back