• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a trailer

OCMI_Teddy

NAXJA Forum User
My paintball team, The Orange County Mobile Infantry (OCMI), is attending a scenario game in Alpine on the 17th and 18th. I wanted to know if anyone had a trailer that weekend avaliable we could use to transport our teams tank. It weighs approx 400 lbs, and is approx 10'x6'.

Would you be picking up the trailer?
Any prefered location for said trailer?
Where in Alpine is the competion?
And what is this tank you are talking about?

:dunno:

Here 's a a pic of the tank.
OCMItank.jpg

We would be picking up the trailer. The tank is located in Fullerton so the closer the trailer is to that, the better it would be. The field is on brown road, just east of viejas and north of the 8.

Let me get back to you on the NSS thing Darky I'll PM you tonight. You having the same issues?

OCMItank.jpg

We would be picking up the trailer. The tank is located in Fullerton so the closer the trailer is to that, the better it would be. The field is on brown road, just east of viejas and north of the 8.

Let me get back to you on the NSS thing Darky I'll PM you tonight. You having the same issues?
HEY!!! SC Village!! Man that brings me back!

holy crap its an actual TANK! i thought it was going to be a big air tank or something haha

Yea, we get that alot. It has a few upgrades since then that pic too :D

OCMItank.jpg

It starts but has the check engine light.

Cool tank man!

Oh, I'll have to call my dad. I left the XJ down at home when I went to school then. I'll ask him what the mechanic did.

Back