• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I am a lucky man.

kristuphir

NAXJA Forum User
My girlfriend got me a Lincoln Power Mig 180C for Xmas in all its 230v, constant voltage goodness.

This is the same girl who in 4 years has never once complained about my buying tools, parts or indeed dragging home a ridiculous amount of wheeled projects of nearly infinite variety. The same girl who, for other birthdays and xmases, has bought me a Craftsman rolling tool chest, a Craftsman 33 gallon air compressor, a set of Makita li-ion cordless tools, and a whole rolling tub of Harbor Freight throwaways just to take to the junkyard with me.

She's cute, too.

Yes, I am a lucky man.

Just felt like bragging to someone, and even though I've met only few of you guys, thought you might understand.

:)

lol, my wifey and i hit harbor freight today and she was just saying how she used to not understand the tool fixation, now she does...
awesome deal man

She ain't goin' NOwheres...we understand each other, we make each other laugh...I hear guys at work constantly bitching about their wives and girlfriends, and have no frame of reference at all. :)

She ain't goin' NOwheres...we understand each other, we make each other laugh...I hear guys at work constantly bitching about their wives and girlfriends, and have no frame of reference at all. :)

I'm with ya there. I've been married for 20 years and I have the wife trained just the way I want her, (and her me too, I suppose...) and don't want to go through it all again.

She let's me get whatever I want. :smootch:

Just saying stuff like that on an off-road forum could get you killed.

:rof:

Really, though, nice job on the welder, they are a ton of fun!

Lol, a keeper she is!!! :cheers:

I'm with ya there. I've been married for 20 years and I have the wife trained just the way I want her, (and her me too, I suppose...) and don't want to go through it all again.

She let's me get whatever I want. :smootch:

X2 here but we are working on 23. She actually encourages me to get out with my buddies and hunt and jeep and hit the yards.

Yep, I could say mine is definately a keeper.

My wife is pretty good too actually suggested I buy another jeep

catch is she wants to paint it pink camo

ok man why you reading this when you should be out practicing your welding. :angel:

Hell, I'm at work today. No welding going on here.

Pink camo, eh? Come on...you know you want to. Get in touch with your feminine side, as they say.

Back