• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01-03-09 Molalla Forest Rd to Olallie Lake?

RlCHARD CRANlUM

NAXJA Forum User
I'm not sure if there is a group still planning to head up Goat Mtn on Saturday. Myself, Karl, maybe Rod and Dustin are headed up the Molalla Forest Rd towards Olallie lake if we can make it that far. I know there has been several feet of snow dumped up there, but with the snow level going up to 5500 feet or so it's hard to say what's left.

I'm thinking we can meet at the Molalla Safeway. 1525 W Main Sthttp://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...22604230,12493532972681530308&li=lmd&z=14&t=m
Molalla, OR 97038

We'll see how far we can make it, and if time allows head for Olallie Lake. So who's in?

I may be there, cb 4 correct? Just depends on the schedule.

hey, was just lookin for directions to the molalla safeway, and it's a lil bit outta the way for us. how bout we just meet you guys at the Ranger station in estacada ? i think i had 930 in the other thread anyway. thats approx what time you guys would be passing thru anyway..... correct ?

i wanna go.
Work may be in the way.
Ill try.
But if not, I have 2 sets (to cover 4 tires ) of trucker chins. They fit my 33x12.50

I think there fit kens 35x12.50

If you guys wanna get far, put them on the lead jeep

hey, was just lookin for directions to the molalla safeway, and it's a lil bit outta the way for us. how bout we just meet you guys at the Ranger station in estacada ? i think i had 930 in the other thread anyway. thats approx what time you guys would be passing thru anyway..... correct ?

We'll be hitting the Molalla forest Rd a few miles south of Molalla. We won't hit 224 until after the Ripplebrook Ranger station. I'd say if there's a group that wants to hit Goat Mtn also, then we should split up into two groups.

What does everyone think about that?

We'll be hitting the Molalla forest Rd a few miles south of Molalla. We won't hit 224 until after the Ripplebrook Ranger station. I'd say if there's a group that wants to hit Goat Mtn also, then we should split up into two groups.

What does everyone think about that?

ok, i thought you were coming 211 to Estacada then heading out. we will be at the Safeway then as planned.

Well I'm out, I can't find the right driveline bolts I need. I'm gonna try to get them early in the morning. If I can get them and get it together at a decent time how can I get ahold of you guys.

There is a McDonalds in the Safeway parking lot. You can try my cell five oh three nine six nine two zero seven two. It will only work for a few minutes after 9am, maybe 915 before we're in the canyons and out of cell range.

Ken

Back