• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uh oh...

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I just ordered a JCR Stage 3 rear bumper...

Its about time I get the spare out of the cargo area.

You should have told me!

I would have sold you my Kaymar. I carry my spare in the cargo area now anyways (a 35" is a lot of weight to hang back there..).

You can't count on me reading a thread unless you see me post in it. ;)

JCR makes a good product. Maybe not as good as the now unavailable kaymar adventure bumper, but still very very good. You won't be unhappy.

Wow, one casual little comment and I get 4 PM's about it.

I'm not actively looking to sell until after King of the Hammers.

I'll be chopping up the back of the XJ a bit, and the Kaymar won't fit in the new profile. I need to see what I'm going to replace it with before I sell it, watch the for sale forum here.

Wow, one casual little comment and I get 4 PM's about it.

I'm not actively looking to sell until after King of the Hammers.

I'll be chopping up the back of the XJ a bit, and the Kaymar won't fit in the new profile. I need to see what I'm going to replace it with before I sell it, watch the for sale forum here.

Hmmmm....maybe I'll be in a bit of a better financial position by then. I got some stuff to trade.

Damn.. I order yesterday and today a 10% off coupon comes out.

You can't count on me reading a thread unless you see me post in it. ;)

JCR makes a good product. Maybe not as good as the now unavailable kaymar adventure bumper, but still very very good. You won't be unhappy.

Their latches for the carrier suck. And the carrier won't hold the weight of a 33 for more than 2 whoops before you realize they thing came open and your tire is laying on the ground with your hi-lift. :)

http://classicvw.org/gallery2/v/Off+roading/DSCF0148.JPG.html

Back