• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My best gift

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
My grandkids got me some lights.. These are for the valve stems.. I need to do some mod on them so they don't come off... Grand kids are the best..:loveu: I hope you can see these, hard to take the pic..
skull2.jpg

Skulllite.jpg

Plus they got me some other jeep stuff, shirts and stickers..
So, what did you all get?

well i got 4 bilstein 5150, DPG offroad tailgunner leaf springs, garmin nuvi 760, and a bunch of tools!! i might say that santa was very kind this christmas

well i got hanneman flares, earthmate gps np-20 hand held gps, cell phone(envy 2), gas card, shirts, bluetooth, and 200 bucks as an early present like a month ago.

My son's girlfriend had this made for me. It's 19"x18" cut from 10ga. steel
IM000762.jpg

IM000763.jpg

i got 200 bucks for my trip expenses, a mossy oak travel blanket and collapsible cooler, and a cool hoodie thing.

I got a professinally taken 5x7 of my beautiful girl friend, my favorite gift, and we adopted a family for christmas, and watching the little boys face light up when we came in with presents and needed items for the family to make a christmas dinner. Was worth it.

I got to watch my Dad and Gerr embarrass themselves on the wii all day.

:moon:

Sorry. no pictures..

Just memories.

Sorry. no pictures..

Just memories.

I so should have let your dad tea bag you when you passed out on the couch :looser:

I got a plethora of cool stuff

Wii
digital camera I wanted with required accessories
new programmable coffee maker with coffee and filters etc
george forman grill xl with removable dishwasher safe surfaces
and a sweeet wagon for junkyard trips

and a surprise was my Dad got me a gift this year a really cool book of out doors destinations

that was so random wen i saw you in the parking lot last saturday! i was like hey, ive seen that jeep before, hey thats dan! lol

that was so random wen i saw you in the parking lot last saturday! i was like hey, ive seen that jeep before, hey thats dan! lol

yea wierd.. You both live in the same town with only one grocery store..

:twak:

Back