• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Daddy got a new pair of shoes!

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I went and got my new tires put on today... I picked up some BFG Baja T/A's in the 33x10.50 flavor, thanks to a sweet deal that Andy and Tony let me in on! Thanks guys for the heads up!

Also big thanks to Mario (ManBearPig) for a SECOND time, hookin' it up at the tire shop! Also had fun wheelin' in the snow last night with Mario.

DSCF3437.jpg

DSCF3438.jpg

DSCF3440.jpg

DSCF3441.jpg

DSCF3442.jpg

DSCF3433.jpg

They look beastie :D

Nice dude! 10.5 looks so skinny...

Does the smaller contact patch effect racing at all?

Last edited:
nice! I was getting ready to call that guy from RDZ when all of a sudden the ad disappeared, glad you scored them, let me know if you want to trade them for some NEW Maxxis Bighorns 33/12.50:)

Nice.

Pizza cutters. All the clearance without any of the rubbing. If you don't need high traction, those 10.5s are great.

Does the smaller contact patch effect racing at all?

A little, but not much. The 10.50's actually run way better in the go fast stuff because of weight. A 10.50 is WAY lighter than a 12.50, and you can definitely feel the difference. Ask tony about when he went to 12.50's. Same reason I run aluminum wheels!

nice! I was getting ready to call that guy from RDZ when all of a sudden the ad disappeared, glad you scored them, let me know if you want to trade them for some NEW Maxxis Bighorns 33/12.50:)

Hahaha, hell yea Chris, I wouldn't have gotten them if Andy and Tony didn't wake me up and tell me to call the guy. I'm happy overall with them so far.

Take the stickers off!!! Looks good Jim

I <3 the sticker on the spare :D

Did you threaten to give them haircuts? :gee:

Looks good dood!

~C!~

You know it! :roll:

dude!

how much dude those set you back?

sweet tires. looks good dude.

Thanks man, the price is a secret though :D

Dat be pimpin'!

Now upgrate that steering will ya'?

:D

I know I know... uppers and steering are two big ticket items on the list. Gimme til after the holidays!

Ok, just got back from hitting up the snow with a few other guys. These things SUCK in the snow :laugh:

I was sliding everywhere. I had 12 psi in them and they wouldn't squat :laugh: Damn light jeeps.

They're really mostly a go fast tire, not so much a crawling tire, seeing as they have 4 ply sidewalls that refuse to squat!

Trade you for some used MTR's!!! I had a chance to grab those Baja T/A's but decided NOT! :)

I snooze, I lose.

Last edited:
Ok, just got back from hitting up the snow with a few other guys. These things SUCK in the snow :laugh:

I was sliding everywhere. I had 12 psi in them and they wouldn't squat :laugh: Damn light jeeps.

They're really mostly a go fast tire, not so much a crawling tire, seeing as they have 4 ply sidewalls that refuse to squat!

Are you saying you did better with the all terrains?

Back