• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrenching party always in Garden Grove

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
So, since we are trying to get back on track. I figured I would let everyone (who doesn't know me well enough to know this already) know that I am pretty much ALWAYS working on jeeps at my house. This past weekend Sean (l8apex?) and his brother came by. Then Sunday, we changed out the water pump and put HID's on my old rig as it left with its new owner. The weekend before we had 3 jeeps getting worked on at the same time (took over neighbors 2 driveways too) for Craig (CDS36), Sean (l8apex) and another jeep.

So what I am getting at is if you need some driveway space and a little help hit me up as something is almost always being worked on (and its almost never mine as I just do that myself, haha).

Andy

Just remembered.

The "other jeep" was Grimm the one and only post whore. We put 4.5" leaves and 1.5" coil spacers on his jeep and realigned it. HE says its running good. We also tightened his track bar frame end heim that was able to be spun around by hand.......

i helped bill do his waterpump as well! andys driveway is one of the best do it yourself shops in OC :D

thanks Andy! :cheers:

One of these days, I'm going to bring over a scrub brush and elbow grease :D . I'm gonna make your driveway look as new as it did I when first met you dude.

Last edited:
One of these days, I'm going to bring over a few jugs of muriatic acid. I'm gonna make your driveway look as new as it did I when first met you dude.

SSSHHHH environmentalists could be listening. :gag:

And thanks for helping people keep their rigs rolling.:cheers:

And thanks for helping people keep their rigs rolling.:cheers:

Like Craig's? :gag:

Damn, we just worked on that thing a couple of weeks ago. How were those fuel injectors working at the time of the incident?

Like Craig's? :gag:

Damn, we just worked on that thing a couple of weeks ago. How were those fuel injectors working at the time of the incident?

They look like they made him go fast....for awhile anyways.
Get a big enough work party together and we can get it back on the road!

lets do a body lift on my blazer!

get this pig azusa ready!

Andy, thanks so much for volunteering your space. If you guys ever want a change of venue, my place is around the corner from Andy. My compressor isn't as cool as his though. :)

Andy, whatcha got going on this weekend?

Andy, thanks so much for volunteering your space. If you guys ever want a change of venue, my place is around the corner from Andy. My compressor isn't as cool as his though. :)

Andy, whatcha got going on this weekend?

Well, I got my son this weekend. But I'm a bad dad and have worked on friends rigs with him here before. I try not to do it too much so if its not importante, I ask it wait until the next weekend. If it is important......bring it over.

Hey i still can't believe you almost left lugnut at my house!!! HAHA and lugnut didn't even care. :spin1:

One of these days, I'm going to bring over a scrub brush and elbow grease :D . I'm gonna make your driveway look as new as it did I when first met you dude.

when your done with his driveway,can you come by my place? :D

Back