• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

To the people who have helped me.

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
I'd like to thank all the people who have helped me.

I'd like to first and foremost thank Andy, as well as Tony for both taking me in IMMEDIATELY as soon as I registered. They both took me under their wing like a little (big lol) brother and showed me the ropes. Andy hooked me up on my first lift, which I wheeled the SH*T out of! I loved it. Andy, you have more than once offered up your driveway to me, and many others. You steered me in the right direction with my build. You helped find me kick ass deals! You even came and rescued me when my wheel fell off hahahaha! Thank you so much dude, you truly are a friend and what I like to see.

Tony, you've also been along side Andy in helping with my build. Hell, you cut me a killer deal on some parts, AND let me make payments. You're a BAMF.

To the two of you, it's sad to see you go, it's sad that the rest of NAXJA doesn't consider you "contributors" and you feel the need to gtfo.

Mike, you've been a comical genius since I've registered here, you nominated me as a BSC member, and are always first to hand me a beer. You've hooked me up, along with over 100 other NAXJA members with a NAPA discount, and even BROUGHT the parts to me. You were at my install party, and even with a beer in hand, still helped out. Thanks Mike, for being a contributor to NAXJA, reguardless of what others may think.

Bill, you've also ALWAYS been there lending a helping hand at my lift parties. You are as humble as they come, and also will go out of your way to help anybody in need!

Dave, you have ALWAYS been down to help out! Jesus man, this freakin guy... He's been at BOTH my lift parties, helped me fold my rear quarters, even helped me seam seal them later! You're always a good one to shoot the shit with, and run ideas by. I know you get tired of the NAXJA drama as well, and it's a shame you don't post more, perhaps the rest of socal could learn a thing or two from you.

Justin, You've also been a huge help to me... More than once you've offered to help out with random things that you really didn't have to, and I appreciate that! I only hope that one day I can repay you for how much you've hooked me up and helped me out.

Johnny and Rich, both of you are VERY stand up guys... well... Johnny's more of a sit down guy :laugh: but you get the point. Rich you've pulled through and helped me THREE TIMES now when I was in a bind. Shock mounts, shocks, and stiffeners. You also, are truly a contributor. Johnny, all those times you've helped, you brought the stiffeners up, you gave advice, etc. Cool dudes!

Cal, you're a punk, but I love ya :p We disagree on things, but overall agree on most things. Thank you for being a guidance and helping when you can. You've got so much Jeep knowledge I don't know if you could know much about anything else!

Ben... When you first registered, I didn't like you, I think I made that pretty apparent. You're a loud mouth, a punk, and a trouble maker... but you along side of Mike will be the first person to offer a beer. And like many others, one of the first to help a brother out! I applaud you for this, and thank you for treating me to a weekend full of fun at benfest in big bear earlier this year!

Dennis, you sir are also an asset to this community, I'm still rocking the free springs and lower control arms you gave me. If it weren't for you, I may not be where I am today with my Jeep. You've also been one to help out when people are in need, and someday the favor will be repaid.

I KNOW for a fact that there are many more that I'm forgetting on this list, unfortunately I don't want to write a book. You know who you are, and you know if you've geniunely helped someone. Thank you, so much for the contribution.

It's a shame, that names on this list, that have been such an asset to me, and this club, are being drug through the dirt. It's a shame that certain people on here, who've NEVER in my stay here at naxja, lifted a finger to help out, ridicule and smack talk some of the people on this list. You have absolutely no right to tarnish anybody's name for not "contributing" to this club, because every single one of us has!

I once heard a guy say, Remember people, when you point a finger, 3 more are pointing back at you. Keep that in mind...

Last edited:
Ahhh dammit Jimmy, your gonna bring tears to my eyes! On the real, I have had nothing but good dealings with you.... you like to wheel, (even sleep in your trunk when there is beer on the floor just to wheel) so your good peeps!!

Rock on buddy, time for faster stuff.

Last edited:
I was mentioned? WOW!!! I will miss this place but I think most people who ACTUALLY KNOW ME, know who I am.

Thanks Jimmy!!!! It's been a peasure helping you out (once you started listening). haha

BTW. I pointed a finger after reading this to see if there were indeed 3 pointing back.:dunno:

Last edited:
Jim, sorry to see you part with the XJ. Cool post and nice to see people getting recognized for the good things they have done to contribute.

Thanks Josh, I may not be parting with the XJ. It's for sale, but I won't sell it just to sell it. If I get what I want, awesome, if I don't, awesome I'll keep building it until I have the fastest XJ around :D

Did someone say fast ????

Ben... When you first registered, I didn't like you, I think I made that pretty apparent. You're a loud mouth, a punk, and a trouble maker... but you along side of Mike will be the first person to offer a beer. And like many others, one of the first to help a brother out! I applaud you for this, and thank you for treating me to a weekend full of fun at benfest in big bear earlier this year!

dude what do you mean when i first registered? ive been on here waaaay longer than you lol!

To know me is to love me, and i think the same is to be said of dudes like you and andy.

were all complete tards online spouting off at the mouth constantly, but were always there to hook a brother up!

dont let the BS get you down man. it just a bunch of idiots behind keyboards out there.

hopefully see you soon man, oh and we gotta dominate some beer pong again soon!

Jim, we are all here to help each other, that is what we do.

I sported your first set of tires along with the arms and springs.

Even tho those that spout off and look stupid, we are all with NAXJA for the same reason, we love the outdoors, adveture, gofast, make friends, and have a good time, we just have a difference of opinion about how we do it.

Now, get your ASS up here when we change the trans out of baby blue.

Leep

Cal, you're a punk, but I love ya :p We disagree on things, but overall agree on most things. Thank you for being a guidance and helping when you can. You've got so much Jeep knowledge I don't know if you could know much about anything else!

Damn. There are a lot of things I know -way- more about than jeeps, or even cars. =)

You need to not sell your junk so we can go wheeling, when I get my junk back on the road (it runs just fine, i need to do some smog stuff..).

-C

Back