• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The BSC and Goatfest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
it seems that alot of people are angry or irritated with us, as a group, for one reason or another. there are private beefs going on and i dont want to adress anything having to do with that. consider this as more of PR damage control than anything else.

we, the BSC, had ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING TO DO WITH GUNPLAY AT GOATFEST. this was a rumor, and actually involved people who were too rowdy even for our camp. those people stole from us, abused our hospitality, and generally pissed us off.

we, the BSC, did NOT URINATE IN ANYONES FIRE. again, this was not a member of our group as far as i can tell, and if it was, show me proof and i will personally kick thier ass. this seems to have been a member of the same group that was involved in the gun play.

we, the BSC DID make a hell of alot of noise last weekend, mostly on saturday night. should we have been more respectful of others? yes. was quite a bit of alchohol involved? yes. is that a valid excuse? no. we're a bunch of a-holes. mostly good people, but obnoxious a-holes none the less.

i had a blast, and i know everyone with me did as well. this was my first time at JV and i know i will be back. i didnt even get out on a trail run and i had a blast. there is so much diverse terrain there.... i love the place.

to anyone we upset this weekend i apologize... not for being too loud or bothering you, but because you were not having as much fun as us. i wish everyone would have enjoyed themselves as much as i enjoyed my time out there, without all this BS drama.

and as a side note, to the guys that got kicked out of OUR camp, you have to be a real jackass to get kicked out of the camp full of loud drunks blasting music till 2am, way to go. next time try camping in the bottom of a bomb crater, maybe someone will run over you. :twak:

it seems that alot of people are angry or irritated with us, as a group, for one reason or another. there are private beefs going on and i dont want to adress anything having to do with that. consider this as more of PR damage control than anything else.

we, the BSC, had ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING TO DO WITH GUNPLAY AT GOATFEST. this was a rumor, and actually involved people who were too rowdy even for our camp. those people stole from us, abused our hospitality, and generally pissed us off.

we, the BSC, did NOT URINATE IN ANYONES FIRE. again, this was not a member of our group as far as i can tell, and if it was, show me proof and i will personally kick thier ass. this seems to have been a member of the same group that was involved in the gun play.

we, the BSC DID make a hell of alot of noise last weekend, mostly on saturday night. should we have been more respectful of others? yes. was quite a bit of alchohol involved? yes. is that a valid excuse? no. we're a bunch of a-holes. mostly good people, but obnoxious a-holes none the less.

i had a blast, and i know everyone with me did as well. this was my first time at JV and i know i will be back. i didnt even get out on a trail run and i had a blast. there is so much diverse terrain there.... i love the place.

to anyone we upset this weekend i apologize... not for being too loud or bothering you, but because you were not having as much fun as us. i wish everyone would have enjoyed themselves as much as i enjoyed my time out there, without all this BS drama.

and as a side note, to the guys that got kicked out of OUR camp, you have to be a real jackass to get kicked out of the camp full of loud drunks blasting music till 2am, way to go. next time try camping in the bottom of a bomb crater, maybe someone will run over you. :twak:
a real man Apologizes Grimm. And you sire are one buddy!:peace:

Glad to know it wasn't you guys with the guns. That was real stupid. I mean it is a big A$$ desert, you can take that crap out of camp. When they started shooting is when I decided to go on a run and ended up missing Ben's flight!

Usually it is me getting way to drunk and rowdy and hearing the stories of all the stupid things I did that I don't remember, but I had the boys and had to drive home. It was pretty cool watching the shenanigans!

Glad to know it wasn't you guys with the guns. That was real stupid. I mean it is a big A$$ desert, you can take that crap out of camp. When they started shooting is when I decided to go on a run and ended up missing Ben's flight!

Usually it is me getting way to drunk and rowdy and hearing the stories of all the stupid things I did that I don't remember, but I had the boys and had to drive home. It was pretty cool watching the shenanigans!
and eating rocks off the ground:dunce:

I knew I had messed that name up... OOPS... Making uop tonight for the drinking I missed Saturday. Just me and a bottle of rum. Oh yeah... I still have a few of Matts Nuts!!

nothing like Mikes Nuts and JV rocks

hahaha... i thought you were gonna take the chair as well as the nuts once i caught the second bag! i never seen a man move so quick in order to eat some nuts!

hahaha... i thought you were gonna take the chair as well as the nuts once i caught the second bag! i never seen a man move so quick in order to eat some nuts!

Had to get something for my $20 worth of raffle tickets. Otherwise I could've left 3 hours earlier.

about the shooting... was that me maybe? 12 gauge. we shot probably about 15 rounds.
white comanche at the back right corner of the camp?

im sorry if that bothered some of you, wasnt trying to piss anybody off.
i shoot my shotgun there all the time as it is legal, and always pick up our shells and trash.

anyways... i apologize if im who youre talking about with the shooting.

-Shomsky

Had to get something for my $20 worth of raffle tickets. Otherwise I could've left 3 hours earlier.

true dat, thats all i got too lol.. and i must say they were the best 20 dollar bag of nuts i have ever eaten! lol

hahahahaha.... no your not.. it was pretty damn funny! i didnt even have enough time to hand him the second bag i caught before he already ran 15 feet and had snatched up the bag that was sitting on the chair.. hahaha

I wil admit we did "enter" the main camp on a shifty covert operation friday night. We were freezing our arses off and looking for a piece of wood to burn... when we were spoted by someone we quickly retreated. I think we should have just brought jelo shots to trade, but everyone was in bed at lke 1ish when we needed wood.

I wasnt around for sat night, but friday night I slept in my Excursion about 10 feet from the BSC camp fire. I went to bed I Think about 2 and it was not that loud then nor did I ever get woken up.... But that is just me.

i shoot my shotgun there all the time as it is legal, and always pick up our shells and trash.

Next time don't do it in camp, head out into the hills where the noise will be less bothersome (the folds will catch it) and it's far safer.

Hell if it's off in a safe hill I'd be inclined to join you if I had nothing else going on, it's not that we mind guns, it just wasn't the right place for it. A lot can happen in the amount of time it takes to acquire a target and pull a trigger, bad shit can happen when you're so close to others who are unprepared for live fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back