• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Last call

GRIMUS99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
this is the last call for t-shirts to be given away at Najas Place in Redondo (sp) on tuesday night

so far I have

GrimmJeeper 2xl
RynoXJ 2xl
CrazyJim 3XL
Silverslk 3xl
praetorian L

this is all I have coming that gave me there sizes if you are coming and want a shirt please let me know by the end of the day today since I will need to get them from the warehouse.

:cheers:

i already asked the wife to take leave that night lol. she'll drop me off there, since you are staying so close to me maybe we share a cab home?

see ya next week bud.

this is the last call for t-shirts to be given away at Najas Place in Redondo (sp) on tuesday night

so far I have

GrimmJeeper 2xl
RynoXJ 2xl
CrazyJim 3XL
Silverslk 3xl
praetorian L

this is all I have coming that gave me there sizes if you are coming and want a shirt please let me know by the end of the day today since I will need to get them from the warehouse.

What the hell, never have to many wrenching shirts :D
Large please. :cheers:

What the hell, never have to many wrenching shirts :D
Large please. :cheers:

GOT IT

:cheers:

i already asked the wife to take leave that night lol. she'll drop me off there, since you are staying so close to me maybe we share a cab home?

see ya next week bud.

i see no problem sharing a cab

WrongBeachXJ (who has bought from you) is probably gonna roll out with me. Can you grab him a medium?

I will grab him one as well

i get touchy feely once ive had a few :gag:

:D

I'm not sure about the touchy feely but I can handle some licky kissy :lickout::kissyou:

:roflmao::roflmao:

Can I get an XL?

I will not make it on Tue. Maybe I can pick it up from Andy?

Thanks!

:rolleyes: this is not a free for all on shirts man, if your begging for a free shirt at least have the decency to show up and hang out with the guy :dunno:

:rolleyes: this is not a free for all on shirts man, if your begging for a free shirt at least have the decency to show up and hang out with the guy :dunno:
Like I said assface; if I'm not working by then- I'm in. I have a followup interview tomorrow. So we'll see how that goes. :twak:

I got the shirts ready and packed but i hate to say Crazyjim and Silverslk yall asked for 3x and I am out however I grabbed yall some 2x so maybe you can get at least one day of wearing them before they are washed. I will get some more 3x in soon and will mail them to you two so please bare with me. I am going out tonight to start my vacation binge drinking so I hope yall are ready LOL. my cell is always with me so we can get intouch when I am there I have sent some of yall a pm with it and if you have not got it and need it let me know.

Back