• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 door limited

I just bought one. 89, 168k miles.
1171f01403n03md3o88bc27c1504fda111dd8.jpg

When I worked for Jeep Eagle back in 87 to 91 the 2 door Limiteds where not that hard to come by but they sold ready fast. Every other shipment of jeeps would have at least 2 of them on the truck. Here in AZ White was very popular Go Figure!! 2dr Sports on the other hand where hard to come by. I guess it depends on the persons and demand for a particular rig.
That 2dr you have 88xjcheif is Nice!! I put those same wheels on my Wagoneer (XJ). I think they look better then the silver honey comb wheels.

I saw one on craigs list a while back for around $600... but i couldn't get a response. My '87 XJ is a 2dr. I have mixed feeling about the 2 door. I like that they are fairly rare, lighter, more simplistic. But I feel like they looked more dated than the 4 drs. I have an '89 4 dr as well, and it looks much more modern than my '87.

Never made a 2 door limited after 90. But yes, that sounds nice.

I know this, but ideally that is what I would want. They also never put the NV242 behind a manual.

Back