• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seeing Red

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
well can you see it? only cost me $35 to make my name show up red when i post. So now what do I do?

xXJx said:
well can you see it? only cost me $35 to make my name show up red when i post. So now what do I do?

Awesome!

Now, all you do is go wheelin, go to meet and greets, help other Jeepers, and have fun....:wave:

Thanks for supporting the group!

check out the den :firedevil

the den is worth 35 just for vids, pics n laughs

Jump This said:
What?
They didn't tell you that you need to send ME the thirtyfive bucks?
Okay, I'll send you my address and you can remedy the problem!
;)
Rick R

Too late Rick.

I have to pay to have "interns".

Avery, on the other hand, has people joining to be his trail biotch. I think we need to add another bylaw. Only two bitches per BOD slot allowed. :D

--ron

PS: Good to see you in red Ben! Unfortunately, I think we've ruined you early. :D

Captain Ron said:
Too late Rick.

I have to pay to have "interns".

Avery, on the other hand, has people joining to be his trail biotch. I think we need to add another bylaw. Only two bitches per BOD slot allowed. :D

--ron

PS: Good to see you in red Ben! Unfortunately, I think we've ruined you early. :D

Lol, well I hear your gonna be pretty desperate for a trail biznitch in october and with all the interns going to school I assume your gonna PM me soon about my starting salary as your new intern :D

avery paid me in the form of a custom burrito from santanas, carne asada and carnitias combined it was awesome and the road head wasn't bad either......

Btw where's that special pic of me we took?

Yup

Ben is by far the most incredible trail bitch ever. :D

Oh and that pic, I can't even post that one in the Den.

You Marine boys are disturbed :D

Ron's right, you'll never enjoy anything less than what we did this weekend.

Back