• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ANYWAY TO INCREASE SHIFT POINTS ON 95 XJ?

95cherjustin

NAXJA Forum User
Just curious if you can make 95 xj shift sooner ive got the TV cable pulled as tight as possible off the TB, any mods you can do to change or make it shift sooner. obd1

The cable controls fluid pressure only so you're only changing how firm the trans shifts (less firm if you've tightened up the cable). All shifting is done electronically via TCU.

Works great all electronic and pretty easy to install. If you look on his site under tech it gives you some wiring diagrams for hookup.

Works great all electronic and pretty easy to install. If you look on his site under tech it gives you some wiring diagrams for hookup.

I am too very interested in this, used to have a 88 5 speed and regret getting this 95 XJ with the AW4. So from what you have, can I drive it as a manual when I want to?
If I do not shift will it shift automatically? Sorry if it sounds silly...

yep manual at the flip of a switch. No it will not shift automaticaly if you dont. When its in manual its all manual, you have to shift.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/member.php?u=42123 this is the person that makes the shifter, give him a PM.

Back