• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2" Budget Lift

91jeepster

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1991 XJ and was thinking about a simple 2" lift. I was thinking about doing the coil spacers in the front, but O'm not sure what to do in the back. The coil spacers I can make myself to save money, but what should I do about the back. I was thinking about shackles, but does anyone have any other suggestions. And is there a way to go like 3 inches without doing any other mods, like shocks Remember that there is 17 years of Minnesota rust:roflmao:

Just search buddy, you will find all your answers you have. This has been asked 100 times and answered 1,000. Its really up to your specific Jeep is you will need anything else if you go up to 3"s. All Jeeps are different. I will say that shocks would be a good idea. But again just search and you will find tons of info.

Sean

If you wanted to that route you spacer and shackle is a good idea. You can use them both whenever you go higher.

Back