• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help identifying front coils

BruceB83

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I know this is somewhat of a silly question but a friend is trying to identify a set of coil springs he just bought because the owner wasn't sure if they were 3" or 3.5" lift. They are a darker grey than RE, which I think are technically silver, and I'm not sure if they are Pro Comp because we thought PC were a light to medium gray. They also appear to have a hammered finish. We're pretty sure this is the factory powder coat job as it looks original and we tried scratching through the paint to see if there was a layer beneath and we didn't see anything else. Here is a pic. Like I said, I know this is kind of silly but it's killing us trying to figure out who makes these. Thanks for any help!

chrisscoils.jpg

My Tuff country coils had the same finish... and yes, TUFF country

Hmmm....I looked them up, couldn't find a close up pic but they do appear to have that finish. So if that is what they are, the springs are 3.5". Ok...thanks dude.

I think my ProComps are about that color as well, but if I remember right, they actually say "Pro Comp on them.

Yeah, my Pro Coils are a lighter grey too and don't say anything on them.

Back