• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone been to Pap, ecology yards?

s7tech

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone been to the local yards this weekend? I am mainly looking for a Dana 44 for a XJ. I am going to the ecology in Wilmington tomorrrow to check them out. I have never been to that one. I am over the PAP in Stanton. Let me know. If not I will update this tomorrow after I go to Wilmington.
Thanks Danny

I went to all the paps with crakcer. we hit stanton x2, wilmington x2, sunland and monrovia. There was nothing worth the two bucks.

Yea I agree I went to them all, there was one Dana 44 at the dirt lot one in Stanton, but I was about 30 minutes late. Someone was pulling it as I walked up to it.

Trouble said:
I was at the Stanton yard 7 days ago and there was at least one clean D44 in the back towards the wrecker.
7 days is ancient times if theres a sale on this weekend.
acquintinces of mine hoofed it thru 5 or 6 of the local yards in search of the elusive 92 plastic clutch line, NOTHING, nowhere.
till they hit the 2nd yard in sun valley... the one thats empty all the time (do they chase off ethnic types with a broom or something?) BINGO, crucial part, and they gave it to em for under $2....!!
they also picked up some HO 3/4" thread oil filter necks to convert the clan over to FL-1A oil filters, and a good set of black vinyl door panels for our white mj.. good weekend, and i didnt even have to go!

Back