• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nice one Wraith

mikedashg

NAXJA Forum User
socal_flipoff9d40b.jpg

She's a keeper

Last edited:
HAHA I sliped that one in a while ago bro.
I had just realized they updated the web page.
Still no forums though so i never look at it
Yahoo group e-mail message crap is so hard to follow

Use an email program like thunderbird, evolution, mail.app, or "gasp" outlook. You can setup filters and put the messages from socalxj into it's own folder.
Easy to track it then, I also can't stand reading it via the web, but with an email program it's cake. Besides, you don't want to put up with the crap those guys put out. :)

Oh, yeah, it's about time there was a pic on the front page of OTMG. (Other Than MikeG).

markw said:
Use an email program like thunderbird, evolution, mail.app, or "gasp" outlook. You can setup filters and put the messages from socalxj into it's own folder.
Easy to track it then, I also can't stand reading it via the web, but with an email program it's cake. Besides, you don't want to put up with the crap those guys put out. :)

Oh, yeah, it's about time there was a pic on the front page of OTMG. (Other Than MikeG).

Mark, you're such a Geek.. I mean... you are so computer savy.. :D
Don't get offended, I used to be in IT too.... ;)

E

Elias said:
Mark, you're such a Geek.. I mean... you are so computer savy.. :D
Don't get offended, I used to be in IT too.... ;)

E

The coolest thing is that I get to play with them for a living, and I don't do windows. :)

Back