• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The extravaganza who's bringing what thread.....

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
So the event nears ever closer.

At first designed to be a completely unorganized maylay of madness, the extravaganza has taken shape into an uncontrollable machine of an event.

So we need to bring things to eat and drink and beer and what not.

My friend Jacy will be maning the grill, if you bring it he will cook it, he does a damn good job.

Ill be stopping by Stone.

So PM your orders to me!

Ice will be needed in massive amounts. Maybe a lil dry ice.

I will be stopping by the Camp Pendleton camping rental place thing to see how many tents lanterns ice chests and sorts of crap i can come up on.

Im really hoping Grimm and Allen will sack up on this thread, cause im busy, retarded, and horrible at planning events and the still wasted in the morning thing is going on.

Last edited:
im bringing at least 2 30 packs of cheap beer for the pong game, and whoever wants to drink it is welcome to it, and i should have a bottle of vodka with me as well.

as far as food if i can get a good deal on some ground beef i'll bring a few pounds up, and we can either make burgers or sloppy joes or something, if someone else wants to be in for bringing buns that would be cool. i'll have some chips and light munchie stuff as well, i suggest everyone do the same. if we're drinking all weekend we gon' be hongry!

someone needs to bring water and/or gatorades, so we have something to drink till the hangovers go away enough that we can start drinking again :D

if you dont bring something to throw in for the group, dont show up expecting to mooch, off everyone.

also, bring as much wood as you can, its cold up there at night and wood up the mountain is expensive.

moocher ass leaches will be beaten and gorilla taped to a tree and then you'll get covered in sugar water so the bugs will like you more.

I'll be swinging by Hi times Wine Cellar in Costa Mesa for some bottles of something. I am not a beer drinker so whiskey and vodka are my friend.

silverslk said:
I'll be swinging by Hi times Wine Cellar in Costa Mesa for some bottles of something. I am not a beer drinker so whiskey and vodka are my friend.
mmmm vodka! :D

GrimmJeeper said:
mmmm vodka! :D

I'll try to pick up some of that root beer vodka that guy was recommending last time Mike.:cheers:

You want any Black Sheep Brew or whatever it was called?? haha

Where's the pic?

silverslk said:
I'll try to pick up some of that root beer vodka that guy was recommending last time Mike.:cheers:
haha yes! make sure its 3 olives brand.

You want any Black Sheep Brew or whatever it was called?? haha

Where's the pic?

nah i dont want any, if its anything like us its probably bitter as hell ;)

CIMG3417.jpg

i need to know the total amount of people coming....thinking of bringing some ribs or something...is there a list on who is coming and who they are bringing?

1xfloppy said:
i need to know the total amount of people coming....thinking of bringing some ribs or something...is there a list on who is coming and who they are bringing?
new thread coming..

1998xj1985 said:
what is this extravaganza?

lol.........

visit blacksheepcrew.net/forums

read the info...

introduce yourself and show up if your not afraid!

xDUMPTRUCKx said:

My friend Jacy will be maning the grill, if you bring it he will cook it, he does a damn good job.

not sure if this is an implication that someone is bringing one or not...ben???

We'll have some beer obviously. Probably some Coors light, some pacifico, some hard shit (i.e. captain, vodka, soco, so other junk) Everyones welcome to it and ill be welcoming myself to everyone elses :D

Back