• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Random question for the seasoned NAXJA fellas...

Muddy Beast

NAXJA Forum User
So I've reached a predicament between working weekends to pay for gas and wheel/work on the rig, or work weekends to save up money and have my rents pay for gas but be busy everyday for the next 3 months or so.

This predicament makes me think...how many wheeling things will I miss out if I can't wheel for the next 3 months? Anything really cool like snow runs or anything? Or will I not miss out on much?

Thanks!

:compwork:
~Scott

Muddy Beast said:
So I've reached a predicament between working weekends to pay for gas and wheel/work on the rig, or work weekends to save up money and have my rents pay for gas but be busy everyday for the next 3 months or so.

This predicament makes me think...how many wheeling things will I miss out if I can't wheel for the next 3 months? Anything really cool like snow runs or anything? Or will I not miss out on much?

Thanks!

:compwork:
~Scott

The next three months should be pretty active on the weekends as vacations will be fewer with the kids back in school. There is the Moab run in Oct. if you were thinking about that. The snow runs don't usually start until December as there needs to be some real accumulation.
I'd tell you to be money smart and still have fun. Take the extra pay and plan things out. If you are looking to enjoy a weekday run post up and look for someone who can join you ( you'd be surprised how people suddenly get sick and can't make it into work that day...). The wheelin' spots tend to be quieter and more enjoyable on weekdays - just don't go alone!

Metal Thrasher said:
The next three months should be pretty active on the weekends as vacations will be fewer with the kids back in school. There is the Moab run in Oct. if you were thinking about that. The snow runs don't usually start until December as there needs to be some real accumulation.
I'd tell you to be money smart and still have fun. Take the extra pay and plan things out. If you are looking to enjoy a weekday run post up and look for someone who can join you ( you'd be surprised how people suddenly get sick and can't make it into work that day...). The wheelin' spots tend to be quieter and more enjoyable on weekdays - just don't go alone!

x2 go for the Money.

WaXJ_Skier said:
x2 go for the Money.

Joe's fuel seasoned. :jester: :chef:

Metal Thrasher said:
Joe's fuel seasoned. :jester: :chef:

Joe is building a HP44 so $$ is on da mind.

i hear ya on this. I have to money since moving to put in my jeep so now im debating on a second job working weekends and evenings to keep the build goin

Back