• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GUN LOVERS- Meet & Greet at Oak Tree Gun Club Newhall, CA Sunday Sep.7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfTheHill

NAXJA Forum User
Oak tree gun club is a great place to shoot and hang out... big parking lot, good food and nice BAR!.... Trap/Skeet/Cont/5stand for shotguns and a very nice pistol range.

I'll get prices but i believe a rental runs you in the ballpark of $12 for hand guns and shotguns... hand guns can be swapped out for different brands and or caliber all day if you want... ammo price of course depends on what size your shooting. Shotguns is $6 a game and you go through 1 box (25rounds) per game.. 1 box at say walmart is just under $5... trap can go kinda fast, skeet takes longer and is more of a shoot the shit type thing.

the bar is very nice and the food is pretty good.... Drivers license required to rent any guns.

I have a .22 revolver, .38 revolver and 12guage shotgun that i'll gladly pass around if your tight for cash... the .22 is fun and you can really get your moneys worth since they are so cheap to shoot.

Its SUNDAY September 6th... say NOON... this is a fun place for g/f's or wifes and its all clean and paved so they wont be getting all gritty.

So bring your own stuff too!!!!... seems like we have some gun people here and its a great place to hang out and shoot.... its in Newhall, Ca and its on the top of the newhall pass on the 5 freeway... its about 5-8 miles SOUTH of magic mountain and its only 15 minutes from the san fernando valley.

So come out!... and lets have a blast!

website here http://www.oaktreegunclub.com/

JOe

Ok.. This is my last post for tonight.......

KingOfTheHill said:
Oak tree gun club is a great place to shoot and hang out... big parking lot, good food and nice BAR!.... Trap/Skeet/Cont/5stand for shotguns and a very nice pistol range.

the bar is very nice and the food is pretty good.... Drivers license required to rent any guns.

I have a .22 revolver, .38 revolver and 12guage shotgun that i'll gladly pass around if your tight for cash... the .22 is fun and you can really get your moneys worth since they are so cheap to shoot.

Its SUNDAY September 6th... say NOON... this is a fun place for g/f's or wifes and its all clean and paved so they wont be getting all gritty.

So bring your own stuff too!!!!... seems like we have some gun people here and its a great place to hang out and shoot.... its in Newhall, Ca and its on the top of the newhall pass on the 5 freeway... its about 5-8 miles SOUTH of magic mountain and its only 15 minutes from the san fernando valley.

So come out!... and lets have a blast!

Some how, this doesn't seem to be a good combo..

:cheers: + :explosion = :gee:

(Just Joking Joe)

E

hehehe...i know... i used to work there, and honestly almost saw a guy blow his head off on accident... his shotgun jammed and he was yanking on it (pump)... when it did load the round it also fired it and he was holding the stock between his knees and when it went off the butt went to the floor and the barrell right next to his head... scary shiet...

but even witht he bar, if you dont look capable of handling a gun, they will tell you very clearly, hehehe... i know this for a fact lol

JOe

The thread title says Sept 7th, the thread says Sept 6th, let me go check my calender and see. It is Sunday, right?
Don't worry, I'm just numerically challenged!

Isn't this the same weekend as Dumptrucks extravaganza?

RobertF said:
The thread title says Sept 7th, the thread says Sept 6th, let me go check my calender and see. It is Sunday, right?
Don't worry, I'm just numerically challenged!

and yeah, i screwed up again... its Sunday the 7th... in the thread i said 6th..

JOe

Brendan_91XJ said:
Isn't this the same weekend as Dumptrucks extravaganza?

YUP...

well, i planned on attending dumptrucks... so this is a wash..

i'll PM a mod to delete this or close this thread.... thanks for the heads up!

JOe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back