• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

[Feeler] M&G at the Oak Tree Gun Club in newhall/sfv?

KingOfTheHill

NAXJA Forum User
great place with a bar and food!.... all kinds of guns to rent and i think its $12 for unlimited rentals (change guns as often as possible) and of course you can bring your own :)

they have a very nice pistol range and great trap/skeet ranges.... its located in newhall, ca right on top of the newhall pass on the 5 freeway... 10 miles south of magic mountain.

seems like we have some gun nuts here and could have a good time.

anyone intrested? if so we can throw a date out there. here is there website http://oaktreegunclub.com/
JOe

Last edited:
I'm in for some 5-stand or SC

5-stand is a BLAST!.... i used to work there when i was younger and shot all the time for free... 200-300+ in a row for trap 100+ in a row for continental, 50+ in a row for skeet, but 5 stand was always a challange!... loved it..

JOe

Guns are bad. They kill people and cute little animals. Please give me all your guns for proper disposal. i promise they wont hurt obama:laugh:

They can be transfered PPT at Ades gun shop in Orange, Metroshot in SFV or Ammo bros in cypress.

Id appreciate a timely response and easy transfer of those evil guns.

im interested as well, i havent fired a gun in over 10 years. meet & greet at a gun club sounds like fun.

It does sound like fun. Any idea what the cost is?

Daedalus454 said:
It does sound like fun. Any idea what the cost is?

gun rentals i know are under $15.... ammo depends on caliber of gun you are using. this is for the pistol range.

If we do any shotgun stuff its $6 a game and a box of 25 rounds (wich can be had at walmart for 5 bucks)...

i have some shotguns and handguns that id let people use of course..

JOe

Does sound like fun. I'm assuming the 12 bucks doesn't include ammo?

Its between my house and work so unless the date is totally vaclempt I should be able to make it

seems like some decent intrest!... im game with putting it together.

1 more question...

people want to do this on a weekend or a weekday? and i know you cant accomodate everybody but if only half can come a weekend we'll do a week day

JOe

Back