• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inca Inn Crew... sign in

I'm in Sunday thru Saturday. :clap:

And if anyone didn't get the e-mail, the Inca Inn has very limited parking. There is one parking spot per room. There is additional parking in a small unlit dirt lot behind the motel. But it's too small for tow rigs and trailers.

Last I heard, Vince was checking around for viable options.

I'm in Sunday-Sunday (5th through 12th).

Right now my plan is to drive the Jeep out and back, so unless that changes I'll have no parking issues at the Inca.

Rob

At this point, the wife and I are still in. Work for me has been slow, so we've already made the decision to just drive her jeep rather than tow mine.

I'm there Monday-Friday

xjohnnyc said:
, the Inca Inn has very limited parking. There is one parking spot per room. There is additional parking in a small unlit dirt lot behind the motel. But it's too small for tow rigs and trailers.

Last I heard, Vince was checking around for viable options.

Kyung and i are there Sunday through Sunday.

Let me know johnny, if you hear anything with regards to psrking options. I'll need somewhere to park my truck and trailer.

I will be there with Jerry. He sold his jeep but will be riding/biking along. Currently booked the Tues-Sat but we are checking to see if we can get in on Monday instead.

Jeff

Me & the Wife will be there Sat to Sat. Look forward to see you all there.

IntrepidXJ said:
I'm there Sunday thru Sunday....my girlfriend has to work the first part of the week so she is driving down on Wednesday....so i guess she will have to park her car in the small dark lot

There is just something incredibly annoying about your proximity to Moab!!

:D

I have Sunday to Sunday reserved. I'll be there with the wife.

Rachel and I have booked Sunday-Sunday but I have a small rewiring project to do before we start our journey which may delay our arrival. If my eldest son's school grades improve, he will be joining us.

Vince said:
Rachel and I have booked Sunday-Sunday but I have a small rewiring project to do before we start our journey which may delay our arrival. If my eldest son's school grades improve, he will be joining us.

Are you driving?

hsugh.gif

Billy

As Caroline will be convalescing, a friend of mine is coming instead and I don't fancy sharing a bed with him so I am cancelling my reservation at the Inca Inn.

Back