• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Labor Day Weekend

dude everyone who's anyone knows its all about the following weekend.....

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
dude everyone who's anyone knows its all about the following weekend.....

Already got plans for that weekend, sorry dude.

I was just curious if there was anything I might regret not going to. Because my boss asked me if I wanted to take the Friday off before labor day. The boss asked because I usually do that around holidays to go wheeling. Head out Friday mid-day, camp, wheel Sat, camp, come back Sunday, have Monday to recoup kind of deal.

Gotta tell the boss yay or nay pretty soon. If it's a nay, the boss is going to take it off.

I'm on the island still. I come back the following sunday.

Scuba, hunting, river. So far it's not looking like a wheeling weekend, it's 'your other hobbies' weekend. Which is cool, I don't necessarily want to go wheeling, I just wanted to check before I gave a day off to my boss :roflmao:

Maybe I'll work on my form for the next competitive drinking competition. :cheers:

You are for scuba?

YouareforScuba.jpg

Jump This said:
Start in La Jolla on Saturday.....maybe some Pt.Loma on Sunday.....
I'd love to get out to the island but I'd bet the place is a zoo over a long weekend.

Yeah it will be.

Luckily here on the west end I'm steps from the best diving in the country, have a camp dive program with free gear for me and my own compressor room.

I'm spoiled :D

Jump This said:
Tell me Mike, how did you figure out who he is?
Don't tell me you already knew....

:D
well duh. the simpsons is the greatest cartoon of all time.. of course you would probably say the flintstones or something else older than color tv. abbot and costello? also one of my favs.

GrimmJeeper said:
well duh. the simpsons is the greatest cartoon of all time.. of course you would probably say the flintstones or something else older than color tv. abbot and costello? also one of my favs.

X2, love the Simpsons. I got all the Seasons on DVD that are out except the last one. I'm even wearing Simpsons boxers right now. I know, TMI. The first thing I thought of when I saw him in that movie was "Hey! It's Apu, and 20 other voices" :D He's a very talented voice actor. Although some of the voices I can tell it's him.

Back