• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to find this bumper

summitlt

NAXJA Forum User
Any ideas where I can find a bumper similar to this one. I like the lower ones, but this is all I could find for a pic

JEEP%202.JPG

Thats just a stock bumper...

The silver thing....gawd....you can do much better dude...

That style bumper guard is only mounted at the bottom.
If you touch something at more than 1 mph, they tend to bend at the mounting point and cause damage to grills, hoods and radiators.

Um... that thing is uglier than a bag of smashed assholes .

And the XJ needs a new windshield....lol.

JNickel101 said:
Thats just a stock bumper...

The silver thing....gawd....you can do much better dude...

He is refering to the fact that it is mostly useless......I would have to agree with his comment. But if you really want to waste your money on something like that then Quadretec or 4WDHardware should have one.

Gee lol, I didnt mean that bumper in particular. I like the ones like that but without the bottom bar. Something that comes just above the stock bumper.

it's RHD too...

summitlt said:
Gee lol, I didnt mean that bumper in particular. I like the ones like that but without the bottom bar. Something that comes just above the stock bumper.
Well ya should have been more clear...lol. :laugh3:

Quadratech is a good place to look around at, as was already stated.

If thats the only pic of a bumper you could find......:doh:

What did they use to cut that windshield and not shatter it? You could attach some beer cans to the front of your junk and be on par with that thing.

somebody needs to get some TNT for that XJ and put it out of its misery

razdrvr said:
What did they use to cut that windshield and not shatter it? You could attach some beer cans to the front of your junk and be on par with that thing.

A sawsall will do that. done it enough at the fire department.

Interesting, I've never seen, or noticed anyway, glass cut like that.

Save your money. It's chromed and funtionally useless, two no-no's in my book.

Back