• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buying a Jeep

You could definitely, find a better deal if you wait a while.

RallyXJ said:
Well, lets say I get it for 4K? Thoughts?
Thoughts? I think you can do better if you wait and be patiant. But it all depends what you want out of it. What do you want out of it? We can give you so many ideas your head will pop. What is your intended use. Mostly DD (daily driver), crawler, mud, etc. Do you feel that you would like to lift it, etc, etc? It all amounts to what you want to do with it. But if you are patiant you can come upon a better deal and do not forget to look in your chapter section, there is a for sale section there also.

Oh and beware, the purchase price is like a cover charge at a club. It only costs a little to get in, but it costs a whole lot more to have a good time!

razdrvr said:
Oh and beware, the purchase price is like a cover charge at a club. It only costs a little to get in, but it costs a whole lot more to have a good time!

hahaha thats so true, but 4.9 sounds a bit too high for what it is

Yeah, I decided it was a no go. He was firm on 4.9 and its a sexy jeep but not for me. I want to use it as a daily driver, and and offroad machine. By offroad I mean the ocasional wheeling, but not big rock crawling or mudding. Ideally I want to make an XJ into a rally mobile. (Small lift, not too much... as for now..)

Back